A beautiful garden adjacent to your house is always a lovely thing which makes you proud. No matter whatever is the size of your garden, it is always a place to chill out and unwind. A garden can be of real grass or an artificial turf, but is a definite space for spending some quality time with your family and friends. Even your little one and your pets can play on the ground.
Now, if you do not have enough space for a garden then you can opt for a garden wall or a vertical garden. Again this can be of real grass or of artificial grass. As you know that artificial grass is much more pocket friendly and of low maintenance, it is better to have an artificial vertical garden melbourne or artificial garden wall.Like the artificial garden wall or green wall, you can also keep some artificial trees melbourne inside or outside your house which would look beautiful and classy. These trees will not only enhance the beauty but also create a positive ambience.
A few benefits of artificial garden wall:-
- An artificial green wall does not need to water the plants. Hence you do not have to worry about them. It does not require any irrigation.
- It is very durable and gives an even coverage throughout. This consistent coverage is not possible with natural plants.
- It does not require any sunlight for which you do not have to change the light setup of the area where you are planning to put this.
- If you want to put the artificial garden wall inside the house for instance at the entrance of your house or in the reception of any commercial building, the result would be very impressive giving a hint of your classy taste.
- These fake green walls are green, so you do not have to wait to fill in by natural plants.
- As it does not require any irrigation, therefore it does not require any drainage system also.
- It is very lightweight, condensed and compressed and so can be firmly fixed or attached to any vertical space.
- As you know it does not require any sunlight or natural light, you can fix this in any area like under the staircases or basements etc.
- Even cold places where natural plants cannot grow, this green wall will add some greenery to its surroundings.
- Absolutely no maintenance or very minimal maintenance is required for this.
- You can also get the fire rated green walls or garden walls.
To conclude, vertical gardening is very creative and contemporary with less effort involved and highly productive. It is a versatile solution which saves your money and time both. Nowadays these artificial garden walls are more popular as they add greenery to your life without taking much space and effort.